Investments is an investment firm with global reach, providing
investment products and services to individuals and institutions in 46
countries. A pioneer in multi-manager investing, and the creator of
Russell Indexes, Russell manages more than US $140 billion in assets
(as of June 30, 2010). Founded in 1936, Russell is a subsidiary of
Northwestern Mutual. Russell's clients include retirement plans,
foundations, endowments and investment plans of all types. Investors
have access to Russell's services through a network that includes many
of the world's top banks, brokers, insurance companies and independent
investment advisors. For more information, go to www.russell.com.
is seeking a Business Development Associate (BDA) for the National
Broker/Dealer (NBD) Sales team. This position will work closely with
the Business Development Manager (BDM) to help build and cultivate
relationships with advisors at national broker/dealers (i.e. Merrill
Lynch, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, UBS, etc.) The successful candidate
will be responsible for making outbound calls as well as delivering
outstanding in-bound customer service across the NBD Channel.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Partner with the Business Development Manager (BDM) to maximize territory sales coverage and increase assets.
- Develop and maintain new and existing relationships with advisors via telephone.
- Act as trusted consultant to new and existing clients by effectively positioning Russell's ETF products and services.
- Travel as needed to industry conferences and client seminars.
position Russell's ETF products and services by developing strong
investment knowledge and expertise of the capital markets and
investment management industry.
- Complete operational responsibilities (i.e. manage CRM database, assist with client reporting, etc.).
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- BA/BS Degree required.
- CIMA and / or CFP designation preferred.
- Series 7 and 63 (or 65 & 66) required.
- 3+ years of related financial services industry required.
- Solid technical understanding of capital markets and modern portfolio theory.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to sell over the phone and develop strong client relationships.
- A self-starter with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
to collaborate with a variety of team members across multiple
functional areas, management/experience levels, operating styles and
- Comfort working in an entrepreneurial environment and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Clean U-4.
offer a competitive compensation and benefit package including:
medical, vision and dental coverage, profit sharing retirement plan,
sabbatical leave, and tuition assistance. Most importantly, Russell
offers a work environment where respect for the individual and teamwork
are part of our fundamental values. Russell supports workforce
diversity and we are an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity